Dispel anxiety and stress; get rid of fears, motivate yourself to a happier life through talking therapies.
BWRT and hypnotherapy sessions for you.
BWRT® – BrainWorking Recursive Therapy®
– is a new model of psychology and psychopathology that fits with current thinking on neuroscience.
It is solution-focused and evidence-based, thus fulfils the requirements of modern therapies. It is not a reworking of other modalities or ‘just another therapy product’ but an entirely unique therapeutic intervention that embraces something infinitely deeper and yet more easily understandable than ‘subconscious’.
Two controversial ideas underpin the processes of BWRT®.
The first idea is that what we have always referred to as ‘the subconscious’ does not actually try to keep us safe, as is usually taught, but instead simply reacts to recognised stimuli with responses that have been employed before under similar circumstances.
The second idea is that we don’t actually have free will in the way we usually think of it. ... everything we do, every action and every response commences before we are aware of it.
(This is an excerpt from "BWRT: A Professional Guide" written by Terence Watts, creator of BWRT).
The research behind BWRT can explain:
- Why we sometimes can't stop ourselves doing things.
- Why we sometimes feel that we just cannot do something we would really like to.
- Why we so often limit ourselves from getting on with life.
- Why we sometimes give up on something without even trying properly to do it.
- Why we sometimes fear something when there's no real reason to do so.
- Why some situations 'trigger' uncomfortable feelings, even though we have no idea why.
And more importantly BWRT can find solutions to those issues.
If you would like to find out how BWRT can help you - contact me to make an appointment.
The first consultation is free - so we can find out how we can work together and bring you to a better state of being.
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
1:30 pm - 5:30 pm
16th July 2019 1:36 pm local time
Subscribe to receive exclusive content and notifications